How We Help You
We help you solve your different day-to-day business tasks, through a well designed system, which helps you easily overcome the multifaceted challenges of the current digital era. Our web architecture design, web tech expertise and efficient development of business apps, ensure effective business communication and foster the exploration of other opportunities.
From the initial stages of specifications and prototyping, we ensure seamless services throughout the entire deployment and ongoing support procedure. Rest assured, when you opt for our services, you ensure a productive, scalable and highly secure future with our web application solutions expressly designed for your business needs.
Technologies Our Software and App Developers Use
Mobile Development: Native iOS, native Android, Xamarin, Hybrid
Database: MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
Others DevOps and Cloud: AWS, Azure
Some of the solutions that we offers include:
Content Management System (CMS) ~ Govt Grant Available ~
At VVVCommunication, we provides enhanced CMS support with:
- Customized CMS pricing packages that help you get started on a project that fits within your budget
- Web integration of multiple CMS platforms, including transactional, ecommerce, and content-based CMS
- A team of CMS web developers and SEO experts who can provide reliable and flexible services to produce a higher ROI
A major advantage of using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill or knowledge to manage. If you need to update your personal or company website contents regularly without any IT savvy personnel to do it – you need a CMS!
What is a CMS?
In simplest terms, a CMS is a software package that facilitates the creation, publishing, distribution, organization and management of online content. As you will see below, most CMS look very similar to word processing software, like Microsoft’s Word.
A CMS not only creates the structure of how information- articles, video, design elements and images- will be presented, it gives all of the tools for populating a website. A CMS assists the web editor by providing tools for the creation of content, the publishing of the content, and, ultimately to archiving and storing the content.
Depending on the client’s needs and staffing, the CMS can be designed for use by a highly technical webmaster or can be so simple and intuitive that even the most technologically challenged editors can use it effectively.
What Kind of CMS Platforms Are Available
There are some popular content management systems like WordPress, Joomla!, and possibly even Magento for ecommerce related content management and for good reason. These CMS platforms have emerged as some of the most reliable, flexible, cost-effective and search-engine friendly content management systems available today. Below are the comparison:
1. Suitable for simple content informational sites, blogs and standard professional sites.
2. Fast to set up sites
3. Large community supporting it and updating the code.
4. Open source and widely used across the web.
5. Good for very simple ecommerce (1-3 products)
1. Not suitable for regular or advanced e-commerce projects, but can integrate with Magento to overcome problem. There is an ecommerce plugin, though the functionality is limited, so it may not be sufficient for the client (depending on the client’s demands)
2. Must update it to keep it secure
3. Not good for customized sites with complex user generated features (i.e. can’t build Facebook on it)
4. Not good for large media files
5. Plugs-ins may get broken with updates (so extra maintenance is required for WordPress sites with plugins)
1. Open source ecommerce solution
2. Has robust number of features with default functionality
3. Excellent SEO capabilities
4. Supports multiple languages (namely localization)
5. Works with variety of payment systems and shipping vendors
1. Bulky, slow, and very resource consuming. Runs very slow on shared hosting and needs to be on at least virtual or dedicated hosting.
2. Only the standard feature is free and for the more robust features there is a yearly licensing fee.
3. It may not be possible to customize the product and checkout pages with features like select drop-downs. It is recommended that designers pay attention to the way default Magento pages look, by visiting demo.magentocommerce.com/ and include available elements into their website designs. This becomes more essential if the client has a limited budget and only needs standard functionality.
1. Open source and widely used
2. For simple Informational sites and corporate sites
3. Many modules and extensions which allows the site to be built for any functionality
4. Large community of developers supporting and innovating
5. Fast to set up
1. Not the most user-friendly content-management-system. Its very complex and any client that asks for it should review it first.
2. Is not ideal for ecommerce websites. Allows ecommerce module integration (Ubercart), though a thorough investigation is required to make sure all the client’s needs can be met.
3. Forms customization is problematic, default look is recommended (a note to designers).
4. The information submitted via the forms is not stored in the admin panel by default, it’s sent to the corresponding admin’s email
5. There is a learning curve for developers not familiar with it.
6. It has limits in displaying data taken dynamically from other places on the site or from external sources.
1. Fast, robust and scalable
2. Great for informational websites, complex social network sites, or customized ecommerce sites
3. Can handle large numbers of database inquiries at once
4. The most user friendly content management system
5. Excellent solution for implementing of highly loaded systems (social networks, content sites, informational portals etc.)
1. Custom built so it takes more time to develop.
2. Although its built on an open source framework, it is not open source to be used by the public.
3. Outside developers aren’t familiar with the back-end and there will be a learning curve
The down-side of all CMS other than ours are the following:
~ They were developed by third-parties
We have less ability to customize any features that clients wish to function outside of the standard settings
~ Maintenance can be difficult and more time-consuming
we are not as familiar with these systems and therefore development / troubleshooting / future adjustments take much longer.
~ We are not bound by plug-ins or third-party
We are not bound by plug-ins or third-party coding in terms of customization; we can customize the CMS in very innovative ways (however custom functions must be built from the ground-up)
~ It allows for the most scalability moving forward
Our system is a much better solution for online businesses who foresee their sites or their business model changing frequently or significantly over time, this is a better model for new/newer business ventures where clients have decent starting budgets; it allows for the most scalability moving forward.
~ Requires the use of plug-ins or additional third-parties
Even when customization is possible, this often requires the use of plug-ins or additional third-parties, thus these systems are not optimized for highly-customized online presences.
~ These systems are limited in terms of customizations
Main downside is that these systems are limited in terms of customizations, these are only good solutions for clients who do not have a lot of money and also want a very straightforward website with basic functions. Any clients who wish to have highly-customized online solutions should go with our system because our system is scalable for usability.
~ We know all of its quirks
Our team built this system, so we know all of its quirks and are much more nimble in terms of training and troubleshooting.
Like any good CMS company, we realizes the need for you to have control over your online content and business processes without it breaking your budget. Our team of CMS web developers and CMS SEO experts know how to get the most out of these open source platforms.
Sometimes, depending on your unique needs, the best type of CMS is one that is custom built from the ground up to meet strict business or interface requirements. We have experience designing and developing custom content management solutions to fit any requirement.
Whether you choose a pre-built CMS solution like Magento, Joomla!, WordPress, Drupal, or another solution, or opt for a custom CMS, we can customize your choice to suit your needs and optimize it to perform perfectly in search.
CMS and SEO~ A Perfect Pair
Once your content management system has been integrated, we doesn’t stop there! We have specialist that can design and integrate content management systems that are search engine friendly. We have a wide array of Internet marketing strategies and tools that can help you leverage your CMS and produce a better overall ROI.
Our skilled team of experts can extend your CMS’s capabilities and provide “Out the Box” results. We can also show you ways to use your CMS to improve the marketability of your website, including Google Analytics consulting and conversion analysis services using Google Website Optimizer.
With our expertise, you can get more than just a content management system. You get a content management solution, one that helps you achieve all your online business goals
Want to learn more about our CMS installation, customization, and development solutions? Contact us today to get started!
To enjoy the benefits of highly functional solutions to electronic payment methods, just opt for our custom web application development services. We offer a complete portfolio of ecommerce solutions, which include online auctions at marketplaces, mobile e-commerce and so much more!
~ Govt Grant Available ~
Benefit of E-commerce
- Customised unique online storefront
- User friendly interface for making online purchasing
- Zero Cost Maintenance. Just like a CMS development, without technical know-how, anyone can keep your website up-to-date.
- Eliminate third party maintenance contracts to save money.
- Convenience & Easiness~ allowed to buy products or services from their home at any time of day or night
- Offer Product ~ Consumers can also get description and details from an online product catalog
- Attract New Customers with Search Engine Visibility
- Decreasing cost of inventory Management
- Selling Products Across the World
- Boost Brand Awareness
- Expand Market for Niche Products
- Decrease Costs~ decrease the costs of business e.g. Advertising and marketing cost, Traveling and many more
Enterprises have a unique requirement to develop applications either for their internal needs or for their clients. When the word “enterprise” and “application” are combined, it is a software designed for a large business which is complex in nature as it has to integrate or interface with current applications within the enterprise which needs to be deployed on either the internet, intranet and corporate networks while maintaining strict security demands in the process.
Today’s enterprises have needs to build custom web applications easily, quickly and securely. Applications need to be agile and versatile to work on both web and mobile devices. These requirements has spawned the emergence of modern web application development platforms.
At VVVV Communication, we offer customization services for your enterprise web application to online services, and web portals in the business. Whether you need help in managing your content, or ensuring efficient workflow management, we are the company for the job.
Ready to discuss your project with us? Contact us now for a detail discussion.
~ Govt Grant Available ~
We cover both browser and content maintenance. Services includes but not limited to:
- Adding / Editing of Text
- Adding / Deleting / Fixing links
- Adding / Deleting / Changing Meta Tags
- Updating Contact Information, including Google Map
- Submission of website to Search Engine
- Generating & Embedding Google Analytics
- Adding / Deleting email accounts
- Site recovery for website hacking / malware scripts
- Full site backup after major contents are added
- cPanel, Admin password modification for security enhancement
- Ensuring your website’s version is updated on the 4 main browsers (IE/Safari/Firefox/Chrome)